C. 复合句
(1) When I was reading a book, she came in. 我正在看书她进来了。
(2) I'll let you know as soon as it is arranged. 一安排好就通知你。
(3) It has been a long time since I saw you. 好久不见了。
(4) As she talked on she got more and more excited. 她越讲越兴奋。
(5) I knew nothing about it until he told me. 他告诉我了我才知道。
(6) Come when you are free. 有空就来。
(7) If winter comes, can spring be far behind? 冬天来了 春天还会远吗
(8) He was a free-will agent and he chose to do careful work, and if he failed, he took the
responsibility without subterfuge.他是个自有主意的人,干活就要认真干好 没干好 他就承担
责任 决不借故推委。
(9) There was something remarkable in his manner of doing so, though I could not have said
for my life what.他这一举一动我总觉得有点奇特奇特在哪里我又说不上。
(10) Whatever you like to eat, just tell me.想吃什么 只管告诉我。
(11) A wind blows so bitterly that the orphanage boys reach the door with fingers stiff in an
agony of numbness. 在呼啸的寒风中 孤儿院的男孩将一份份牛奶端到育婴房去 一天得跑
两趟呢。 他们走到门口时 手指冻得僵硬 一点儿都不听使唤。
(12)) At daylight I was half wakened by the sound of chopping. Again it was so even in texture
that I went back to sleep. 第2天黎明时分 一阵劈柴声搅得我似醒非醒。 那拍子依然不紧不
慢 又把我带回梦乡。
(13) The cook turned pale, and asked the housemaid to shut the door, who asked Brittle, who
asked the tinker, who pretended not to hear.厨子的脸发起白来 要使唤丫头把门关上 丫头叫
布利特尔去布利特尔叫补锅匠去补锅匠却装着没听见。 |